- Manufacturer Part Number: 86HSE
- Number of phase: 2
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg
- Holding Torque: 4.5~12.0 Nm(637.39~1699.72oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 6.0 A
- Resistance: 0.44~0.45 ohms± 10%
- Inductance: 3.7~5.2 mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 86 x 86 mm
- Body Length: 134.5 mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ14 mm
- Shaft Length: 37 mm
- Keyway Shaft Length: 25 mm
- Lead Length: 300 mm
- Weight: 2.65~5.65 kg
- Output Circuit Type: Differential type
- Encoder Type: Optical Incremental
- Encoder Resolution: 1000PPR(4000CPR)
- Output Signal Channels: 2 channels
- Supply Voltage Min: 4V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5V
- Output Current: 100mA
- Output High Voltage: 5V
- Output Low Voltage: 4.5V
- Output Frequency Max: 60kHZ
How to control servo motor with microcontroller?
What is the Speed Control Methods of DC Motors?
What is the Transfer Function of AC Servo Motor?
A Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin, also known as a Manufacturer’s
of Origin, is a specified document certifying the country.
If you are interested in our company or products, you can
with us through
demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall
information, application knowledge and good service for you.