- Manufacturer Part Number: 60HSE
- Number of phase: 2
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg
- Holding Torque: 3.0 Nm(424.93oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 5.0 A
- Inductance: 1.8 mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 60 x 60 mm
- Body Length: 125 mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ10 mm
- Shaft Length: 21 mm
- Keyway Shaft Length: 15 mm
- Lead Length: 300 mm
- Weight: 1.55 kg
- Output Circuit Type: Differential type
- Encoder Type: Optical Incremental
- Encoder Resolution: 1000PPR(4000CPR)
- Output Signal Channels: 2 channels
- Supply Voltage Min: 4V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5V
- Output Current: 100mA
- Output High Voltage: 5V
- Output Low Voltage: 4.5V
- Output Frequency Max: 60kHZ
How to control servo motor with microcontroller?
What is the Speed Control Methods of DC Motors?
What is the Transfer Function of AC Servo Motor?
A Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin, also known as a Manufacturer’s
of Origin, is a specified document certifying the country.
If you are interested in our company or products, you can
with us through
demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall
information, application knowledge and good service for you.