- Manufacturer Part Number: 57HSE
- Number of phase: 2
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg
- Holding Torque: 2 Nm(283.28 oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 4.2 A
- Resistance (Ω±10%): 0.5
- Inductance: 1.8 mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 57 x 57 mm
- Body Length: 98.3 mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ8 mm
- Shaft Length: 21 mm
- D-Cut Shaft Length: 15 mm
- Lead Length: 270 mm
- Weight: 1.15 kg
- Output Circuit Type: Differential type
- Encoder Type: Optical Incremental
- Output Signal Channels: 2 channels
- Supply Voltage Min: 5V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5V
- Output High Voltage: ＜4V
- Output Low Voltage: ＜1V
How to control servo motor with microcontroller?
What is the Speed Control Methods of DC Motors?
What is the Transfer Function of AC Servo Motor?
A Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin, also known as a Manufacturer’s
of Origin, is a specified document certifying the country.
If you are interested in our company or products, you can
with us through
demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall
information, application knowledge and good service for you.