||Length with Brake（mm）
- Working voltage: 24~80VDC
- Output current: peak 50A
- Suitable motor: 5~1500W low voltage DC servo motor
- Control mode: external pulse (single-ended / differential), analog, CAN bus, RS485 bus, RS232 communication control, IO control, etc., support position, speed and torque modes
- Parameter debugging: RS232 communication, PC debugging software or handheld debugger debugging, can backup and import parameters
- Abnormal protection: with undervoltage, overvoltage, overload, overcurrent, position deviation is too large, encoder abnormality and other alarm functions
- Support energy dissipation function
- Tracking error: ±1pulse
- Speed control accuracy: ±1PRM
- Maximum received pulse: 1MHZ
- Minimum speed: 1RPM
- Maximum no-load acceleration: 200PRM/ms
- Standard DC servo motor W series power band 100~1500W, compatible with ac servo motor installation size,encoder line number 2500.
- The servo motor has strong overload capacity and strong customization, and is suitable for applications with multiple varieties, small quantities and project customization.
How to control servo motor with microcontroller?
What is the Speed Control Methods of DC Motors?
What is the Transfer Function of AC Servo Motor?
A Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin, also known as a Manufacturer’s
of Origin, is a specified document certifying the country.
If you are interested in our company or products, you can
with us through
demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall
information, application knowledge and good service for you.